We are happy to announce the release 1.2.3 with the following features:
• fixed calculator grid (missing 0)
• added Escape key to exit the grids
• added F1 key to disable/enable eye tracking in the grids
• added F2 key to disable return cell in the grids: forces to stay in a grid
• added setting to pronounce all text or not
• added setting to start automatically the grids, instead of the home page
• added environmental control grid (example)
• added serial communication for environmental control (arduino example)
We will explain in a future post how to use the environmental control with an arduino controller.
This update is automatically proposed for download and installation when you launch the gazespeaker program and if you have the “automatic update” setting checked (this is the default setting).